- Lid lighting keeps TAT down by visually showing cycle status: ready, running, done
- No forgotten tubes in the centrifuge: lid lights keep flashing until the lid is opened
- 75 to 125 mm (0.5 mL to 50 mL) tubes require no change of rotor or tube holder
- For blood and urine; all 75 to 125 mm (0.5 mL to 50 mL) tubes
- Check cycle status at a glance: bright LED lid lighting indicates ready, running, or done
- Choose from 2 control options: “Set & Lock” or Flex
- Select from fixed angle and horizontal models
- Can fit a variety of tube sizes, including 75, 100, and 125 (in some units) mm tubes
- Preset speed for strong repeatability
- Powered directly from a vehicle’s 12V electrical supply
- Simple two-button operation and preset cycle (10 minutes at 1,600 xg)
- Spins all common chemistry tubes (75-100 mm, 3-10 mL)
View Our Full Line of Hospital Centrifuges
Our DASH centrifuges are designed with STAT specimen processing in mind. The DASH line of centrifuges was designed in partnership with BD for the new BD Barricor™ Vacutainer tubes and STAT coag, and they are capable of reducing turnaround time by 20 minutes or more. The DASH line includes the Apex 6, Apex 12, Flex 12, and Apex 24 centrifuges, which are able to accomodate any capacity requirement. Easy to use, these centrifuges are found in large labs as well as in small offices and point of care facilities. If you’re looking for efficiency, quick turnaround, and superior performance, the DASH Series is for you.
Simplify, streamline, and standardize with Drucker Diagnostics’ HORIZON series. Easy to operate and versatile, these centrifuges combine the functionality your lab needs with new features to seamlessly improve efficiency and workflow. See cycle progress at a glance with the HORIZON’s cutting-edge LED lid lights: off when the centrifuge is ready to be loaded, on when it is running, and flashing at the end of the cycle until the lid is opened. From easy-to-use centrifuges preset with cycles for chemistry, coag, and urine to our fully programmable HORIZON 6 Flex, HORIZON 12 Flex, and HORIZON 24 Flex models, the HORIZON Series has the features to fit any laboratory need.
The Drucker Collection Site line of centrifuges includes the simplest, easiest to use, and most affordable centrifuges. Well suited for sample collection points, urgent care, and physician offices, the Model 614B and 642E (shown) have been adopted by many reference labs and have found their way into over 200,000 additional locations worldwide. If you’re looking for affordability, simplicity, and repeatability, the Collection Site Series is for you.