Set-and-Lock STAT Coag Centrifuge
Capacity: 12 x 75-100 mm (3-10 mL)
Max RCF: 4,400 xg
Max RPM: 6,600 RPM
Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
Dimensions: 8 x 13.5 x 11 in (20 x 34 x 28 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- Produce high-quality coags in as little as 2 minutes
- Set and lock to a single setting, or customize in the lab
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Coming in 2019!
Easy to Use
Stop wasting time adjusting settings or navigating complicated menus. The DASH Coag’s simple interface makes it easy to select a cycle with the press of a button.
Easy to Monitor
Always know when samples are ready with the DASH Coag’s LED lid lighting system. Lights clearly indicate when the centrifuge is ready, running, and done.
Eliminate Wait Time
The DASH Coag’s compact size, light weight and small footprint allow it to be used in an array in accessioning to eliminate queuing and reduce turnaround time.
Reduce turnaround time and produce high-quality coag and platelet poor plasma in minutes with Drucker’s DASH Coag centrifuge. The user-friendly set-and-lock controls streamline STAT lab operations and eliminate errors. Simply select your desired runtime from the DASH Coag’s three preset cycles and spin with the press of a button. The fixed angle rotor remains at a 45° angle during processing, ensuring high quality samples every time.
- Capacity – 12 tubes (75-100 mm)
- Applications – coag, platelet poor plasma
- Height – 8 in. (20 cm)
- Width – 11 in. (28 cm)
- Depth – 13.5 in. (34 cm)
- Weight – 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Max Speed – 6,600 RPM
- Max Force – 4,400 xg
- Warranty – 2 years (extended available)
DASH Coag Operator's Manual