Rotor and Tube Holders Included
DASH Apex 6
Compact STAT Centrifuge
Max RCF: 4,000 xg
Max RPM: 5,300 RPM
Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
Dimensions: 8 x 13.5 x 11 in (20 x 34 x 28 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- Choose from 3 default presets for common STAT cycles
- Set and lock to a single setting, or customize in the lab
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
Easy to Monitor
Engineered for Safety
Problem solved! Meet the DASH Apex 6 by Drucker Diagnostics, a new cost-effective centrifuge that can cut your STAT turnaround time in half. With an innovative and patented design, the Apex 6 provides quality plasma samples in minutes. Now lab results can be analyzed and returned to doctors in record time. The Apex 6 is small and nimble. An array can fit on any table top area, including your accessioning station, so plasma tubes can be spun right after they received. No queuing necessary. Just drop tubes in and spin.
Even better, there’s no programming required. DASH Apex centrifuges are ready to use out of the box thanks to a simple two-button interface. And they fit any 75 or 100 mm tube, so say goodbye to unique holders that cost you time and money. But what if you need additional help? A Drucker Diagnostics site visit will show you how to make some small changes, integrate DASH centrifuges into your lab and reduce your STAT turnaround time. We also provide free online training, software, webinars and other resources on our website.
Faster turnaround time. High quality samples. Improved workflow. When you’re at the heart of healthcare, small changes can make a big impact. For more information, contact our team today.
- Capacity – Up to six (6) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 3 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 75 – 100 mm
- Electronic Timer – 3 easily selectable preset cycles (default or custom)
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 8 in. (20 cm)
- Width – 11 in. (28 cm)
- Depth – 13.5 in. (34 cm)
- Weight – 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 220 Watts
Preset 2: 5,300 RPM | 5 minutes | 4,000 xg
Preset 3: 3,800 RPM | 7 minutes | 2,000 xg
Manuals & Literature
DASH Apex Series Operator’s Manual (English)
DASH Apex 6 Operator’s Manual (International)
DASH Apex 6 Service Manual (English)
DASH Apex 6, 12, and 24 Product Data Sheet (English)
What is the warranty on Drucker's centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the DASH Apex 6?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.