Happening now: Drucker Diagnostics Digital Tradeshow
Explore our centrifuges in high-definition video. Chat live with the Drucker team.
Streamline STAT coag processing
Reduce turnaround time and produce high-quality coags in minutes with the DASH Coag. Simply select your desired runtime from the preset cycles and spin with the press of a button. Learn more »
Blood banking made easy
Based on the world’s most popular blood banking centrifuge and using the same rotors, the SERO 12 facilitates high-quality blood grouping, typing, cross matching, and more. Learn more »
A better way to spin STAT
STAT processing is faster and easier than ever with Drucker’s DASH centrifuge line. Reduce turnaround time with our set-and-lock Apex models or the digital DASH Flex 12. See the full lineup »
Streamline your lab with HORIZON. Set and lock your preferred settings with our standard line, or choose HORIZON Flex for a digital display and complete cycle customization. See the full lineup »
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to develop within the United States, Drucker Diagnostics is committed to maintaining service for our customers and safety for our team throughout this crucial time.
ABOUT DRUCKER DIAGNOSTICS
As the world’s leading provider of clinical centrifuges, manufacturing more than 40,000 clinical centrifuges annually, Drucker Diagnostics produces private labeled products for over 150 corporate partners including the world’s largest reference labs, distributors, and hospital networks.
Drucker Diagnostics distributes products to a global customer base in over 80 countries.
WHY CHOOSE DRUCKER DIAGNOSTICS
Free 30 Day Product Evaluation
40% of Orders Ship the Same Day
Easy Online Ordering
Customers In More Than 80 Countries
40,000 Centrifuges Produced Annually
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR A HEALTHIER WORLD
- Flexibility and performance
- Consistent uptime for sample preparation
- Blood, chemistry, coagulation, cytology, platelet poor plasma (PPP), platelet rich plasma (PRP), urinalysis, serum, general cell and tissue analysis, and more
- Keeps specimens safe for hours, even in extreme temperatures
- Polymer exterior, urethane insulation for temperature maintenance, and recessed lock to prevent icing
- A must-have for traveling nurses
- Preferred microscopy methodology for parasite detection
- Fluorescent dyes and LED technology detect infections more reliably
- Treatment can begin without the need to send samples for offsite analysis
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US NOW
Designed, built, and supported in the USA