Rotor and Tube Holders Included
DASH Flex 24
Programmable STAT Centrifuge
Capacity: 24 x 75-100 mm (up to 6 x 50 mL)
Max RCF: 3450 xg
Max RPM: 4,500 RPM
Weight: 39 lbs (17 kg)
Dimensions: 9 x 17 x 14.5 in (23 x 43 x 37 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- Monitor time remaining on the digital display
- Program up to 10 custom time and speed settings
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
The simple interface makes it easy to select settings on the fly, use one of three pre-programmed common lab settings, or lock to a single cycle for maximum repeatability. Spin 75-100 mm (up to 50 mL) tubes in the same holder.
Easy to Monitor
Engineered for Safety
The DASH Flex 24 centrifuge is built to meet the needs of large, high-volume STAT labs. Prevent forgotten samples and reduce turnaround time with LED lid lighting (patent pending). Bright lights indicate when the centrifuge is ready, running, or done, even in the noisiest labs. The clear, bright digital display shows a countdown timer when the centrifuge is running. With a small footprint, it fits easily in accessioning, and its 24-tube capacity allows it to be loaded and run more quickly, further driving down TAT. Use the simple controls to adjust time, speed and more on the fly. Or choose from one of three common STAT presets, program up to 10 of your validated settings, or lock to a single cycle for maximum repeatability.
- Capacity – Up to twenty-four (24) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 3 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 75 – 100 mm; 50 mL and 15 mL
- Digital Display – Clearly see your custom parameters and the time left in each cycle
- Fully Programmable – Easily set and save up to 10 custom time, RPM, and g-force settings
- LED Lid Lighting – Lid lights flash at the end of each cycle and continue flashing until the lid is opened.
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 14.5 in. (37 cm)
- Depth – 17 in. (43 cm)
- Weight – 39 lbs. (17 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 45 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 40 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 280 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
Preset 1: 4,200 RPM | 5 minutes | 3,000 xg
Preset 2: 4,200 RPM | 6 minutes | 3,000 xg
Preset 3: 3,500 RPM | 7 minutes | 2,000 xg
Manuals & Literature
DASH Flex 24 Product Data Sheet (English)
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the DASH Apex 24?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.