Blood Banking Centrifuge
Capacity: 6 or 12 (75-100* mm)
Max RCF: 1,040 xg
Max RPM: 3,600 RPM
Weight: 27 lbs (12.3 kg)
Dimensions: 13 x 15 x 9 in (33 x 38 x 23 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (extended available)
* additional rotor required
- Monitor time remaining on the digital display
- Program up to 10 custom time and speed settings
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Transition to a new blood banking centrifuge without interrupting workflow
The SERO 12 is compatible with all rotors from the Sero-Fuge™, the world’s most popular blood banking centrifuge. Each unit arrives ready-to-run with the standard 12-place swing-out rotor (pictured left) included in the affordable price.
Easy to Use
The digital display makes it easy to customize cycle parameters on the fly, or select one of the 10 programmable cycles. Tube positions are numbered for quick identification.
No Individual Handling
The SERO 12 allows tubes to be batch filled, centrifuged, transported, incubated, and emptied using the interchangeable heads that also function as holders.
Easy to Monitor
See cycle status at a glance with the SERO 12’s LED lid lighting. Lights clearly indicate when the centrifuge is ready, running, and done and continue flashing until the lid is opened.
Video Tutorial Library
- Capacity – 6 capped or 12 uncapped 13 x 75 mm tubes
(up to 16 x 100 mm tubes with additional rotor)
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 13 in. (33 cm)
- Depth – 15 in. (38 cm)
- Weight – 27 lbs. (12.3 kg)
- Max Speed – 3,600 RPM
- Max Force – 1,040 xg
- Warranty – 2 years (extended available)