Rotor and Tube Holders Included
HORIZON 6 Flex FA
Fixed Angle Routine Centrifuge
Capacity: 6 x 75-125 mm (3-15 mL)
Max RCF: 1,850 xg
Max RPM: 3,900 RPM
Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
Dimensions: 12 x 14 x 9 in (30 x 36 x 23 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- Monitor time remaining on the digital display
- Program up to 10 custom time and speed settings
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
Save up to 10 custom time, speed, acceleration, and braking settings on the digital display, or choose from a variety of factory presets for chemistry, coag, and urine.
Easy to Monitor
Monitor time remaining down to the very last second on the digital display. LED lid lighting is off when the centrifuge is ready, on when running, and flashing at end of cycle.
Engineered for Safety
Protect your lab with imbalance detection and a shatterproof lid which can only be opened when the centrifuge's rotor is stopped, even if the unit loses power.
- Capacity – Up to six (6) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 75, 100, or 125 mm (3-15 mL)
- Fixed Angle Rotor – Separate specimens at a fixed angle of 45 degrees
- Fully Programmable – Save and recall 10 easily customizable cycle settings, or choose from three presets for chemistry, coag, and urine
- Set and Lock Controls – Switch between preset cycles, or lock to a single cycle with the easy-to-use two-button interface
- Intuitive Lid Lighting – Lid lights are off when the centrifuge is ready, on when running, and flashing when done
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Quiet Operation – Enjoy a sound level of just 64 dBA
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height - 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width - 12 in. (30 cm)
- Depth - 14 in. (36 cm)
- Weight - 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Sound Level - 64 dBA
- Max. Acceleration Time - 20 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time - 20 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range - 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage - 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency - 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements - 220 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor - 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Max Speed - 3,900 RPM
Manuals & Literature
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the HORIZON 6 Flex FA?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.