Rotor and Tube Holders Included
DASH Apex 24
High Volume STAT Centrifuge
Max RCF: 3,000 xg
Max RPM: 4,200 RPM
Weight: 39 lbs (17 kg)
Dimensions: 9 x 17 x 14.5 in (23 x 43 x 37 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- Choose from 3 default presets for common STAT cycles
- Set and lock to a single setting, or customize in the lab
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
Easy to Monitor
Engineered for Safety
- Electronic Timer – 3 easily selectable pre-set cycles (default or custom)
- Capacity – Up to twenty-four (24) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 3 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 75 – 100 mm
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 14.5 in. (37 cm)
- Depth – 17 in. (43 cm)
- Weight – 39 lbs. (17 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 45 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 40 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 280 Watts
Preset 1: 4,200 RPM | 5 minutes | 3,000 xg
Preset 2: 4,200 RPM | 6 minutes | 3,000 xg
Preset 3: 3,500 RPM | 7 minutes | 2,000 xg
Manuals & Literature
DASH Apex 6, 12, and 24 Product Data Sheet (English)
What is the warranty on Drucker's centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the DASH Apex 24?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.