Rotor and Tube Holders Included
High-Capacity Routine Centrifuge
Capacity: 24 x 75-100 mm (up to 6 x 50 mL)
Max RCF: 2,000 xg
Max RPM: 3,400 xg
Weight: 39 lbs (17 kg)
Dimensions: 9 x 17 x 15 in (23 x 43 x 38 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- 3 cycles preset for routine lab needs
- Set and lock controls to one setting
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
Use the simple, two-button interface to select a preset, or program and record your validated settings on the included label. Process 75-100 mm (up to 50 mL) tubes in the same holder.
Easy to Monitor
Process samples more efficiently. HORIZON's LED lid lighting if off when the centrifuge is ready to load, on when running, and flashing at the end of each cycle.
Engineered for Safety
Protect your lab with imbalance detection and a shatterproof lid which can only be opened when the centrifuge's rotor is stopped, even if the unit loses power.
The HORIZON 24 routine centrifuge is designed for versatility, large capacity, simplicity, and ease of use. Spin tubes up to 75-100 mm, and 50 mL with the simple set-and-lock controls for maximum repeatability. Select from one of three (3) preset cycles with the press of a button, or program your lab’s custom settings. Lid lights flash throughout the cycle and allow you to easily see the status of the centrifuge. Each centrifuge is ready to run with rotor, tube holders, and 2-year warranty included in the affordable price.
- Capacity – Up to twenty-four (24) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 75-100 mm (3-10 mL), additional buckets available for 50 mL tubes
- Factory Presets – Three (3) easily selectable preset cycles (default or custom) based on CLSI guidelines and tube manufacturer IFU
- Set and Lock Controls – Select a preset cycle, or lock to a single cycle with the two-button interface
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Intuitive Lid Lighting – Lid lights flash at the end of each cycle and continue flashing until the lid is opened
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Quiet Operation – Enjoy a sound level of just 59 dBA
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 15 in. (38 cm)
- Depth – 17 in. (43 cm)
- Weight – 39 lbs. (17 kg)
- Sound Level – 59 dBA
- Max. Acceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 220 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Max Speed – 3,400 RPM
- Preset Speeds
- 3,300 RPM with Chemistry Preset Cycle
- 3,000 RPM with Coag – PPP Preset Cycle
- 1,700 RPM with Urine Preset Cycle
Manuals & Literature
What is the warranty on Drucker's centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the HORIZON 24?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.