for Analytical Flexibility
- Horizontal and Fixed-Angle Centrifugation Capabilities
- 6 to 20 Tube Capacity (standard with 12 tubes)
- Adjustable Timer
- Speed Control
- 3200 Max RPM
- 1600 XG Max RCF (Horizontal) – 1250 XG Max RCF (Fixed-Angle)
- UL/CE Safety Approved
- 2 Year Warranty
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
Compatible With –
The Model 653V Centrifuge provides all of the advantages of horizontal centrifugation – easy loading, horizontal separation, and small size. The brushless DC motor provides extremely smooth operation and precise speed control. Several rotor options are available to suit your needs.
Model 653V Features
- Electronic Timer – 1 to 30 minutes, selectable
- Capacity – Up to twelve (12) 17 mm x 100 mm tubes (horizontal angle), twenty (20) 17 mm x 125 mm tubes (20-place fixed-angle), and six (6) 50 mL tubes (6-place fixed-angle)
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Variable Speed – Precise variable speed control up to 3,200 RPM
- Quiet Operation – A double-encased motor and the “stability mount” design provides excellent imbalance stability
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Safety Lid Switch – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open
- Footprint – Compact design uses approximately 1 sq. ft. of counter space
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Welded Steel Construction – For strength and durability
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Width – 12.9 in. (32.8 cm)
- Depth – 15.8 in. (40.1 cm)
- Weight – 33.7 lbs. (15.3 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 35 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 35 Seconds
- Timer – Electronic, 1 to 30 Minutes
- Voltage – 115 or 230 Volts
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 230 Watts
- Protection Breaker – 4 Amp. Re-settable
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- 3,200 RPM with 12-Tube Horizontal Rotor
- 3,200 RPM with 6-Tube (50 mL) Fixed-Angle Rotor
- 3,200 RPM with 20-Tube Fixed-Angle Rotor
- 1,600 xg with 12-Tube Horizontal Rotor
- 1,300 xg with 6-Tube (50 mL) Fixed-Angle Rotor
- 1,400 xg with 20-Place Fixed-Angle Rotor
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the Model 653V?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.