Rotor and Tube Holders Included
DASH Flex 12
Programmable STAT Centrifuge
Capacity: 12 x 75-100 mm (3-10 mL)
Max RCF: 4,000 xg
Max RPM: 5,200 xg
Weight: 34 lbs (15 kg)
Dimensions: 9 x 15 x 13 in (23 x 38 x 33 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- Monitor time remaining on the digital display
- Program up to 10 custom time and speed settings
- LED lid lighting indicates cycle status
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
The simple two-button interface makes it easy to choose from three presets, or lock to a single cycle for maximum repeatability. Spin 75-100 mm (3-10 mL) tubes in the same holder.
Easy to Monitor
Reduce TAT with the LED lid lighting system (off when ready, on when running, flashing when done). Monitor time remaining to the last second with the digital display.
Engineered for Safety
Protect your lab with imbalance detection and a shatterproof lid which can only be opened when the centrifuge's rotor is stopped, even if the unit loses power.
The DASH Flex 12 STAT centrifuge goes the extra mile to shorten turnaround time. Green lid lights are visible from across the lab and indicate when the unit is done (flashing), still running (on) or ready (off), reducing the chance that specimens are left waiting or forgotten. 10 cycles can be programmed in memory for acceleration, deceleration, speed, g-force, and runtime, and are shown on the digital display, along with the time remaining in the cycle.
- Capacity – Up to twelve (12) tubes
- Tube Sizes – Up to 75-100 mm (3-10 mL)
- Digital Display – Clearly see your custom parameters and the time left in each cycle
- Fully Programmable – Easily set and save up to 10 custom time, RPM, and g-force settings
- LED Lid Lighting – Lid lights flash at the end of each cycle and continue flashing until the lid is opened
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 13 in. (32 cm)
- Depth – 15 in. (38 cm)
- Weight – 30 lbs. (13.7 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 35 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 40 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 230 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
Preset 1: 5,200 RPM | 3 minutes | 4,000 xg
Preset 2: 5,200 RPM | 5 minutes | 4,000 xg
Preset 3: 3,600 RPM | 7 minutes | 2,000 xg
Manuals & Literature
DASH Flex 12, Apex 12 Product Data Sheet (English)
What is the warranty on Drucker's centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the DASH Flex 12?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.