HORIZON 6 FA
Fixed Angle Routine Centrifuge
with Simple Set and Lock Controls
- 6 Tube Capacity
- Fixed Angle Processing
- 3 Presets for Every Routine Lab
- Easily Lock to a Single Cycle
- LED Lid Lighting Indicates Status
- 2 Year Warranty Included
- 1,850 xg Max RCF
- 3,900 Max RPM
- Affordable Pricing for Every Budget
- Designed, Built, and Supported in the USA
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
* 75 & 100 mm tubes **125 mm tubes
- Capacity – Up to six (6) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 75, 100, or 125 mm (3-15 mL)
- Fixed Angle Rotor – Separate specimens at a fixed angle of 45 degrees
- Factory Presets – Three (3) easily selectable preset cycles (default or custom) based on CLSI guidelines and tube manufacturer IFU
- Set and Lock Controls – Switch between preset cycles, or lock to a single cycle with the easy-to-use two-button interface
- Intuitive Lid Lighting – Lid lights are off when the centrifuge is ready, on when running, and flashing when done
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Quiet Operation – Enjoy a sound level of just 64 dBA
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 12 in. (30 cm)
- Depth – 14 in. (36 cm)
- Weight – 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Sound Level – 64 dBA
- Max. Acceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 220 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Max Speed – 3,900 RPM
Frequently Asked Questions
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the HORIZON 6 FA?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.
Compatible With –
Want to Learn More? Request More Information
Designed, built, and supported in the USA