Digital Timer and Speed Adjustment
for Maximum Processing Precision
Compatible With –
755VES 24 Tube
The Model 755VES is supplied with everything necessary for the modern laboratory including a horizontal rotor, buckets, caps, and inserts for tubes ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL. Ideal for Serotology, STAT, PPP, PRP, Coagulation, Clinical Chemistry, and More. The exclusive airflow and rotor design guarantees the highest quality sample separations and maintains the integrity of the most sensitive specimens.
Model 755VES Features
- Electronic Timer with Display – Selectable from 1 to 99 minutes with hold feature
- Capacity – Up to twenty-four (24) 1 to 10 mL tubes, twelve (12) 15 mL tubes, six (6) 50 mL tubes, and two (2) microplates
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Programmable Memory Settings – Customize and save the run from start to finish
- Audible End-of-Run Indicator – Sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator that a cycle is completed
- Quiet Operation with Low Vibration – A double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low imbalance vibration
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Imbalance Detection – If an imbalance is detected, the centrifuge will come to a safe controlled stop
- Welded Steel Construction – Provides strength and durability for years of use
- Global Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- 2 Year Warranty – Peace of mind that parts, labor, and support are fully covered
- Height – 9.0 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 14.5 in. (37 cm)
- Depth – 17.0. (43 cm)
- Weight – 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 15 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 15 Seconds
- Timer – Electronic, w/hold or 1 to 99 minutes
- Voltage – 115 or 230 Volts
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 200 Watts
- Protection Breaker – 4 Amp. Re-settable
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Speed Range
- 500 to 4,300 RPM with Horizontal Rotor
- 3,150 xg with Horizontal Rotor
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.