HORIZON 24 Flex
Programmable Routine Centrifuge
Digital Display for Complete Control
- Digital Display
- 24 Tube Capacity
- Horizontal Centrifugation
- Set and Select 1 of 10 Custom Cycles
- Programmable Time, G-Force, and RPM
- Lid Lighting Prevents Forgotten Tubes
- 2,000 xg Max RCF
- 3,400 Max RPM
- Buckets Available for 50 mL Tubes
- Designed, Built, and Supported in the USA
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
The HORIZON 24 Flex is the workhorse of the lab. Designed for flexibility, ease of use, and heavy workloads, it really is the routine centrifuge that can do it all. Process all blood and urine tubes up to 50 mL in size, right out of the box. The digital display makes it easy to program and save up to ten (10) custom settings, or choose from one of three (3) carefully selected presets. LED lid lighting indicates the centrifuge’s status (off when ready, on when running, and flashing when done) to prevent forgotten tubes and preserve sample quality.
- Capacity – Up to twenty-four (24) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 75-100 mm (3-10 mL), additional buckets available for 50 mL tubes
- Fully Programmable – Save and recall 10 easily customizable cycle settings, or choose from three presets for chemistry, coag, and urine
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Intuitive Lid Lighting – Lid lights flash at the end of each cycle and continue flashing until the lid is opened
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation – Enjoy a sound level of just 64 dBA
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 15 in. (38 cm)
- Depth – 17 in. (43 cm)
- Weight – 39 lbs. (17 kg)
- Sound Level – 59 dBA
- Max. Acceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – .5 to 99 Minutes (± 2%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 220 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Max Speed – 3,400 RPM
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the HORIZON 24 Flex?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.
Compatible With –
Want to Learn More? Request More Information
Designed, built, and supported in the USA