HORIZON 6 Flex
Programmable Routine Centrifuge
Digital Display for Complete Control
- 6 Tube Capacity
- Backlit Digital Display
- Horizontal Processing
- Program up to 10 Custom Cycles
- Choose Your Time, RPM, and G-Force
- Lid Lighting Shows: Ready, Running, Done
- 2,000 xg Max RCF
- 3,800 Max RPM
- 2 Year Warranty
- Designed, Built, and Supported in the USA
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
The HORIZON 6 Flex routine centrifuge is completely customizable to suit your lab’s needs. The fully digital display makes it easy to set cycle parameters on the fly, including variable run time, speed control, and deceleration. Lid lights flash at the end of each cycle and visually indicate the centrifuge’s status (off when ready, on when running, and flashing when done) from across the room, no matter the noise level. Spin 75-100 mm (3-10 mL) tubes right out of the box. HORIZON 6 Flex arrives ready-to-run without the purchase of any additional accessories.
- Capacity – Up to six (6) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 3 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 75 – 100 mm
- Fully Programmable – Save and recall 10 easily customizable cycle settings, or choose from three presets for chemistry, coag, and urine
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Intuitive Lid Lighting – Lid lights flash at the end of each cycle and continue flashing until the lid is opened
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation – Enjoy a sound level of just 64 dBA
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety regulations and standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 12 in. (30 cm)
- Depth – 14 in. (36 cm)
- Weight – 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Sound Level – 64 dBA
- Max. Acceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 220 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Max Speed – 3,800 RPM
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the HORIZON 6 Flex?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.
Compatible With –
Want to Learn More? Request More Information
Designed, built, and supported in the USA