Rotor and Tube Holders Included
Preferred Centrifuge for Vetscan Imagyst™
Capacity: 6 Imagyst™ tubes, or up to 6 x 125 mm (15 mL) standard collection tubes
Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
Dimensions: 8.75 x 14 x 11.75 in (22 x 35.5 x 30 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- The easiest way to spin Imagyst™ tubes
- Easy to fit in your crowded practice
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
- Based on the world's most popular reference lab centrifuge
Easy to Use
Spin samples according to the Vetscan Imagyst™ IFU with the press of just one button.
Safe and Reliable
A legacy of quality. The 614VET is built on the same technology that drives the world's most popular reference lab centrifuge.
A Great Value
The affordable complement to your Vetscan Imagyst™ system.
- Capacity – Up to six (6) 17 mm x 125 mm tubes
- Tube Sizes – 15 mL/125 mm
- Electronic Timer – Preset to 2 minutes (+-2%)
- Brushless AC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation – A double-encased motor and the “stability mount” design provides excellent imbalance stability
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Safety Lid Switch – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open
- Small Footprint – Compact design uses approximately 1 sq. ft. of counter space
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Height – 8.75 in. (22 cm)
- Width – 11.75 in. (30 cm)
- Depth – 14.0 in. (35.5 cm)
- Weight – 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 10 Seconds
- Timer – Electronic, 1 to 30 Minutes (+/-2%); Preset to 2 Minutes
- Voltage requirement – 115 (+/-10) Volts
- Frequency – 60 Hz
- Protection Breaker – 4 Amp. Re-settable
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/30 H.P. Brushless AC
- Max Speed – 1,750 RPM
- Max G-Force – 370 xg (RCF)
Manuals & Literature
614VET Operator's Manual for Drucker Centrifuge 614VET
642E Product Data Sheet
What is the warranty on Drucker's centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the Model 614VET?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.