Rotor and Tube Holders Included
12V DC Mobile Centrifuge
Capacity: 6 x 75-100 mm (3-10 mL)
Max RCF: 1,600 xg
Max RPM: 3,400 RPM
Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
Dimensions: 12 x 14 x 9 in (30 x 36 x 23 cm)
Warranty: 2 years (lifetime on rotor)
- Powered directly from a vehicle’s 12V electrical supply
- Preset speed and runtime for consistent processing
- Simple two-button controls ensure maximum repeatability
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
Start the 642M's preset cycle (10 minutes at 3,400 RPM/1,600 xg) with the touch of a button. Runtime can be adjusted from 1 to 30 minutes to meet a variety of needs.
Designed for Mobile Use
With in-vehicle centrifugation, phlebotomists can plan a day-long route without returning to the lab. Increase range of service and productivity without sacrificing quality.
Built to Last
The 642M's reinforced components and brushless motor provide years of maintenance-free operation, and the automatically locking lid enhances safety.
The Model 642M centrifuge is designed for the Home Health Nurse that is on-the-go. Powered by a vehicle’s 12V electrical supply, the 642M is designed to provide the ideal pre-analytic horizontal-sample-processing recommended by all blood collection tube manufacturers. Using patented technologies, the 642M reduces blood separation times by 33%, leaving more time to travel to the next appointment and less time waiting for completion of the centrifuge cycle. The unmatched performance of the 642M maximizes sample integrity by keeping your patient samples cool during centrifugation and by providing a high quality gel separation layer.
- Electronic Timer – Preset to 10 minutes for ideal gel separations; selectable from 1 to 30 minutes for general purpose use
- Capacity – Up to six (6) 17 mm x 100 mm tubes
- Tube Sizes – 3 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 100 mm
- 12 Volt DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation with Low Vibration – A double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Footprint – Compact design uses approximately 1 sq. ft. of counter space
- 6 Foot Cord – Easily reaches the rear of your vehicle
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Height – 8.75 in. (22 cm)
- Width – 11.75 in. (30 cm)
- Depth – 14.0 in. (35.5 cm)
- Weight – 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 10 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Timer – Electronic, Programmable from 1 to 30 Minutes; Preset to 10 Minutes
- Voltage – 12 Volts DC
- Max. Power Requirements – 100 Watts
- Protection Breaker – Fused – 15 Amps
- Speed – 3,400 RPM max
- Force – 1,600 xg max
- Rotor Radius – 5 in. (11 cm)
Manuals & Literature
What is the warranty on Drucker's centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor - see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the Model 642M?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.