Maintaining specimen integrity between collection at the outreach site and analysis in the central lab is a challenge. Delayed centrifugation, poor gel barrier formation due to fixed-angle centrifugation, and exposure to extreme temperatures can all skew results or render specimens unusable. When tubes will be transported, the CLSI recommends prompt horizontal centrifugation and transport at controlled temperatures. Drucker’s outreach tools offer these three elements in an affordable package.
- Higher specimen quality through optimal sample handling
- Reduced demands on lab personnel to handle questionable specimens
- Few costly re-draws due to improved sample protection during transport
- Products can be custome labeled with your branding
- World’s best selling swing bucket lab centrifuge
- 6 tube capacity
- Simple 1 button operation ensures consistency
2-Stage Horizontal Rotor
Our patented swing-out horizontal rotor design incorporates a unique test tube holder that produces the ideal horizontally separated samples.
» SampleSafe™ Lockbox
- Protects specimens in extreme hot and cold for hours
- Dense urethane foam insulation
- 5 year warranty
30 Day Free Evaluation for all products.
Contact your Drucker representative to arrange an evaluation for your hospital.