Thank you for taking the time to review our new website! Please keep the following in mind as you look at the site and provide feedback:
- Currently, there is a bug with all forms. Upon hitting “submit”, you’ll be redirected to an error page. The information will still be submitted, the error page is just misleading.
- Fluorescence microscopy accessories are still being added.
- ParaLens, QBC Malaria Test, and F.A.S.T. AFB Kits pages are still in final revisions.
- Epicor integration is not yet functional, but will be in the future.
- Payment processing will not be available until the site itself is live (but every other part of checkout is).
- Some items have .99c as their price. We’re still ironing out the pricing specifics, so this is a placeholder.
- Some of the photos say “Getty Images” on them. These are placeholders – if we decide we like these images, that watermark will be removed before final launch.
- The current centrifuge selector guide is a placeholder. We will be getting a more visual and graphics-heavy version (similar to the one from the current website but more fully featured) down the road. Migrating the one from the old site to the new is not possible.
In order to ensure that all voices are heard and that everyone is able to spend time and review the website, we will be doing three rounds of reviews. For this current round, we are asking that you provide your feedback by end of day Friday 5/19. There will be two additional rounds of reviews before the website goes live to the public, so if you’re not able to finish reviewing all that you want to see by Friday, there will be more time.
Thank you all!