Routine Centrifuge for Powerful
and Versatile Specimen Processing
- 12 Tube Capacity
- Horizontal Centrifugation
- 3 Cycles Preset for Chemistry,
Coag/PPP, and PRP/Urine
- LED Lid Lighting
- UL/CE Safety Approved
- 2,000 xg Max RCF
- 2 Year Warranty
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
Compatible With –
The HORIZON 12 routine centrifuge makes it easier than ever to standardize the whole lab. Use one of three (3) cycles preset for chemistry, coag, and urine, or program your own validated cycles with the touch of just two buttons. The lid on these centrifuges locks automatically as an extra layer of safety, and the illuminated lid lighting indicates the status of your specimens. Enjoy the HORIZON 12’s quiet operation, years of maintenance-free operation, and unbeatable efficiency.
- Electronic Timer – 3 easily selectable pre-set cycles (default or custom)
- Capacity – Up to twelve (12) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 1 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 75 – 100 mm
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- 2-Stage Horizontal Rotor – Drucker Diagnostics’ patented swing-out horizontal rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Intuitive Lid Lighting – Lid lights flash at the end of each cycle and continue flashing until the lid is opened
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Quiet Operation – Enjoy a sound level of just 56 dBA
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety standards
- Height – 9 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 13 in. (33 cm)
- Depth – 15 in. (38 cm)
- Weight – 30 lbs. (13.7 kg)
- Sound Level – 56 dBA
- Max. Acceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 20 Seconds
- Factory Setting Range – 1 to 30 Minutes (± 1%)
- Voltage – 95 to 253 VAC (± 10%)
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 220 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- 3,500 RPM with Chemistry Preset Cycle
- 3,200 RPM with Coag – PPP Preset Cycle
- 1,800 RPM with Urine Preset Cycle
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the HORIZON 12?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.