Programmable Digital Speed and Time
for High-Quality Analytical Results
- Horizontal Centrifugation
- 6 Tube Capacity
- Digital Timer
- Digital Speed Control
- 6500 Max RPM
- 5100 XG Max RCF
- 2 Year Warranty
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
Available in Standard or Performance Plus
Compatible With –
842VES Performance Plus
Whether you are centrifuging Platelet-Poor-Plasma or Platelet-Rich-Plasma, the Model 842VES can accurately process samples and greatly reduce overall operational time. Variable acceleration and deceleration, along with the ability to save settings in up to 10 memory locations, results in an extremely flexible centrifuge.
Model 842VES Features
- Electronic Timer with Display – Selectable 1 to 99 minutes with hold feature
- Electronic Variable Speed Control with Display – Easily set the running speed by either RPM or RCF
- Rotor – 6 place horizontal, 6 place performance plus
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Variable Acceleration and Deceleration – For maximum programming flexibility
- Audible End-of-Run Indicator – Sounds when the rotor has come to a stop
- Quiet Operation with Low Vibration – A double-encased motor assures quiet performance and low imbalance vibration
- Automatic Lid Lock – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open and the lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris in case of breakage or an accident
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Imbalance Detection – If an imbalance is detected, the centrifuge will coem to a safe, controlled stop
- Welded Steel Construction – Provides strength and durability for years of use
- Regulatory Approvals – ETL Compliant to ANSI/UL Standards; CE Marked
- Height – 8.0 in. (20 cm)
- Width – 11.0 in. (28 cm)
- Depth – 13.5 in. (34 cm)
- Weight – 23 lbs. (10.5 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 15 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 15 Seconds
- Timer – Electronic, w/hold or 0 to 99 minutes
- Voltage – 115/230 (± 10%) Volts
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 200 Watts
- Protection Breaker – 4 Amp. Re-settable
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Maximum Speed
- 4,600 RPM on Standard model
- 6,500 RPM on Performance Plus model
- 4,600 xg on Standard model
- 5,100 xg on Performance Plus model
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.