High Capacity and Adjustable
for Diverse Sample Processing
- Horizontal Centrifugation
- 24 Tube Capacity
- Preset Runtime
- Adjustable Speed
- 3150 Max RPM
- 1700 XG Max RCF
- 2 Year Warranty
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
Compatible With –
The Model 755V provides all of the same features and benefits of the 755 except variable speed control is now available. Select from several rotor options to better suit your needs.
Model 755V Features
- Electronic Timer – 1 to 99 minutes
- Large Capacity – Up to twenty-four (24) 10 mL test tubes, twelve (12) 15 mL test tubes, or six (6) 50 mL tubes
- Rotor – 12 place horizontal, 24 place horizontal, 6 place horizontal for 50 mL tubes
- Tube Sizes – 0.5 mL to 10 mL: up to 17 mm x 125 mm, 50 mL
- Variable Speed – For a wide range of operation
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation – A double-encased motor and the “stability mount” design provides excellent imbalance stability
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Safety Lid Switch – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open
- Electronic Braking – For reduced deceleration time
- Audible End-of-Run Indicator – Sounds when the rotor has come to a stop
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory Approvals – MET marked and certified to UL standard 61010A-1 and 61010a-2-20 and CAN/CSA c22.2 No. 1010.1 and C22.2 No. 1010.2.20
- Height – 9.0 in. (23 cm)
- Width – 14.5 in. (37 cm)
- Depth – 17.0 in. (43 cm)
- Weight – 39 lbs. (5 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 15 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 15 Seconds
- Timer – Electronic, w/hold or 1 to 99 Minutes
- Voltage – 115 or 230 Volts
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Max. Power Requirements – 200 Watts
- Protection Breaker – 4 Amp. Re-settable
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Speed Range
- 500 to 3,000 RPM with 12-tube Horizontal Rotor
- 500 to 3,150 RPM with 24-tube Horizontal Rotor
- Maxmium Force
- 1,550 xg with 12-tube Horizontal Rotor
- 1,700 xg with 24-tube Horizontal Rotor
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.