12VDC Mobile Centrifuge
for Mobile Fixed-Angle Processing
- Fixed-Angle Centrifugation
- 6 Tube Capacity
- Mechanical Timer
- Single Speed
- 3850 Max RPM
- 1600 XG Max RCF
- 2 Year Warranty
Rotor and Tube Holders Included
Compatible With –
The Model 614M is Drucker Diagnostics’ most affordable mobile centrifuge. Using advanced engineering materials and an advanced cooling system, the 614M provides high quality, fixed-angle separations for the traveling nurse. No more returning to the lab just to centrifuge blood samples within two hours of draw. With Drucker’s mobile centrifuge products, you can process your blood samples immediately after collection and proceed to your next appointment. Whether used for home health applications or for processing life insurance specimens, the 614M provides the functionality that you require.
Model 614M Features
- Mechanical Timer – 1 minute to 30 minutes, allows for a wide range of applications
- Fixed-Angle Rotor – Fixed-Angle separations for up to six (6) tubes
- Tube Sizes – 0.5 mL to 10 mL; up to 17 mm x 125 mm
- Brushless DC Motor – Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Quiet Operation – A double-encased motor and the “stability mount” design provides excellent imbalance stability
- Cool Operation – Unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- Safety Lid Switch – Centrifuge will not run with the lid open
- Footprint – Compact design uses approximately 1 sq. ft. of counter space
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations
- Reinforced Guard Bowl – Provides maximum safety and durability
- Regulatory Approvals – Certified to US, Canadian, and European Safety standards
- Height – 8.75 in. (22 cm)
- Width – 11.75 in. (30 cm)
- Depth – 14.0 in. (35.5 cm)
- Weight – 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Max. Acceleration Time – 10 Seconds
- Max. Deceleration Time – 15 Seconds
- Timer – Mechnical, 1 to 30 Minutes
- Noise at 3 Feet – 55 db
- Voltage – 12 (± 2) Volts
- Frequency – DC
- Max. Power Requirements – 90 Watts
- Centrifuge Motor – 1/30 H.P. Brushless DC
- Speed – 3,850 RPM
- Force – 1,600 xg
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install a horizontal rotor into the Model 614M?
No as the centrifuge will not obtain the specified speed. If you require horizontal centrifugation, a better choice of centrifuge would be the Model 642M which has a horizontal rotor.
What is the warranty on Drucker’s centrifuges?
Drucker Diagnostics provides a two (2) year parts and labor warranty (except the rotor – see question below).
What is the warranty on the rotor?
All rotors carry a lifetime warranty. Should the rotor ever fail, for as long as you own your centrifuge, Drucker Diagnostics will replace it free of charge.
Will I need to purchase accessories for the centrifuge separately?
All of our centrifuges are sold complete with the rotor and tube holders. No additional accessories are necessary though there are additional options available for purchase.
How often should my centrifuge be calibrated?
Drucker Diagnostics recommends the centrifuge be calibrated every 2 years or 5,000 cycles.
What should be used to clean and disinfect the Model 614M?
ONLY isopropyl alcohol, soap and water, or a 10% (5,500 PPM) bleach solution should be used for cleaning and disinfection of the centrifuge and accessories. All surfaces must be dried immediately after cleaning and disinfecting.
What cleaning solutions should be avoided?
TBQ Germicidal products should not be used as they will cause damage to the centrifuge and void the warranty. The use of fully/partially halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, ethers, benzyls, ethyl benzenes, and all other chemicals not prescribed by Drucker Diagnostics should not be used as they may cause damage to the rotor chamber, rotor, tube holders, accessories, and centrifuge exterior. If this occurs the warranty will be voided.